What is the best way to prepare for the IIT JAM Physics?
To prepare for the IIT JAM Physics you can check the below tips:
- Make a proper study plan for the exam and work according to it. Cover all the topics in it and allot the time according to it.
- Don’t prepare for the things beyond the syllabus.
- First, start with your basics and then move on to the higher level of concepts.
- Practice the questions and focus more on the concepts rather than mugging up the things.
- Get 7 hours of sleep daily and don’t forget mock tests. IIT JAM preparation totally depends upon it.
- Refer some good books such as HC Verma, MC Jain etc.
All the best!!!
I completely agree with the preparation tips suggested by Sujoy. These preparation tips will really helpful. Apart for these tips, you also must have the best books available in the market for the IIT JAM exam. Books play a curcial role in every preparation and if you doesn’t have good books, then you can also destroy of dream as well. To get the complete list of the best books available in the market, visit
I hope this will be really helpful in your preparation
All the best..!!